Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little bits of here and there

Ugly Duckling Photo Shoot !

always excited because I get to try on many many nice clothes and ended up buying it !

I always spend MORE than the photo shoot pay -__-

ugly duckling clothes are too hard to resist . seriously .


my favorite heels for now !




look at chan chan ! soooo cuteee ♥


miss Guinness Draught LOL


sailor girl


love this the most . but I didn't buy it .


Siew Li's Birthday Bash at CB !



the beautiful birthday girl !


birthday girlsss O_o


aboy & siew li ♥


gone high lol


my face CMI after drinking


the usual 3 !


tipsy tipsy


Chillin at Eckywoobee


just look at my CHAN face ... now you know the power of make up -__-


drunkards


lok wan & manhand aaron


reds


muacks !

that's all bye .

4play anyone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment