Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sequence 2009 !

yes . I'm a fresh grad now ... wheeee

most of my coursemates are working now .

but I'm still chilling instead of so gan jeong finding job , holiday first !

here's our art & design exhibition in one utama .

btw the theme was carnival ... but it doesn't look like one -__-


penny came and visit us !


my projects ♥ cake tissue packs !


and cake tissue boxes !


the eco friendly greeting cards


meet muju muju !


muju muju's story book !


some agency people asking about my works ... gan jeong spider !


ryan the photographer !


with mr.Arthur ! our lecturer !


and mr.Hafiz ! also lecturer !


siew li was one of our sponsors !


tired and exhausted ...


:-p


the design people !

hope everyone can have a great future !

good luck ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment