Monday, July 20, 2009

Recharged

hello !

remember I said I was gonna rest for a week without partying ?

well I made it !

I finally got some rest ! recharged my "battery" and started to party again !

and i just don't get it , why every club have to cut off "I gotta feeling" so quickly !

seriously we LOVE that song !

we don't mind you play the whole song without mixing it !

damn potong stim whenever we "got the feeling" for not more than 30 seconds -__-

4PLAY @ Zouk


me and dae woo !


sorry vicnie ... tercrop u


trixieee ...


vicnie !


siew li


cute boys


dae woo's usual expression


shy boy kenn kenn


awkward friendship ...


teen shek the attention seeker


smelly


my poyo bag !


are you looking at me vicnie ?


the nerdy dance


I gotta feelinggggg !!!


high diri -__-


Friday Night @ Phuture

Seriously no fun on friday night and saturday night

the songs are soooooo old school which I don't like it at all !

packed like hell ... crazy girls pushing on the dance floor

the only nice thing about Friday and Saturday night in phuture is there's lotsa chicks

yeah ... hot chicksss ... me love stalking pretty girls :-)


poyo shot :-p


peace baby


my dae woo


manhand !!!


the wild twins


my popular bag ... thanks to siew li !


shy boy kenn kenn


acting the typical taiwan cute mei mei pose


teletubbies


I just noticed that joey and teen shek actually look alike


why ? my mouth stinks ?


can you see meeeeee ?


show me your love ~~~


imba face

that's all !

muacks

2 comments:

Nana said...

Hi babe, first time commenting, anyways just wanna tell you you look great! :) I have the same bag too! :)

Members said...

thank you :-)

Post a Comment