Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Interviews . Merdeka's Eve . Charms !

has been at home applying jobs on jobstreet , jobsdb , jenjobs etc ...

waiting for calls everyday ... 

it's just so hard to find a company that I like . I've rejected a few actually ... some just too low pay , boring environment , boring works ... But the main reason is of course THE PAY ! heehee

me waiting for my interview ... it's an interactive company ... I suck in flash :-(

pink guava juice !

weak dw ...

Merdeka's Eve @ Sanctuary

merdeka is just a lame reason for us to club lol

me and dw reached there pretty late ... around 1 am !

however it really sucks that night

bad music . lala crowd . superb packed 

me and moody dae woo

the boys

tipsy trixie 

with wee ched

the hot twins

smile daiwai ! 

Teatime @ Charms

boo !

act cute 


it's actually my first time there ! I used to go one u every week but never once I think of trying it ... thank goodness I've tried it now ! love it <3

one thing I don't really like is it's open . I don't like people looking at us while we eating . 

foh ... grilled lamb ... LOVE IT ! awww I'm missing it already !

juicy juicy lamb

dw is loving the coffee there 


me loving their pandan juice !

hate my flat hair ... but I just don't have the courage to get a permanent curl !

I don't wanna end up like a mamasan  >_<

how how howwww ... 

and since I'm SOOOO FREE now ... plan to dye my hair myself !

heehee hope it works and most importantly it's even !

bye bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment