Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to all the September Babies !

Happy Birthday Darren Wong Wai Yip !

went phuture to celebrate his 27th birthday *uncle*

packed as usual ... 

happy birthday uncle wong !

kawaii wai wai


miss siew li aka ugly duckling boutique owner !

lobster red faces


this makes me happy ... haha *look at the hairy man behind me O_o*


wong cow cow !

joget joget 


poor vvn ... 

showing of our sexy back  :-p

popopopopopoker face !

Happy Birthday to Trixie ! Kenn ! Hoong Fatt ! Liz ! Khai Shiang !

yea ... the september babies planned to celebrate together at Duta Vista 

didn't snap much pics because running out of battery :-(

but I looked damn chan la ... don't wanna snap too much pics of my face as well ! haha

dw with his new hairdo 

lonely boy ...

me with one of the birthday girls !



chics !

btw I just dyed my hair yesterday ...

it's not even !!! but I don't think it's really obvious ... heehee

it only costs me around RM35 ! I need to pay around RM160 if I go to the salon  >_<

and yesterday night I just watch UP ... damn touching ! it makes my eyes swollen the whole day 

watching I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER soon !

byebye . 


No comments:

Post a Comment