Thursday, December 25, 2008

NEW YEAR NEW BLOG

hello .

yes ... new year new blog !

I know it's still 2008 and we've 6 more days to go .

but I just can't help it ! I sooooo bored of my old site ...

don't feel like blogging there ANYMORE .

so ... what the heck is moojoochan.blogspot.com

WHY MOOJOOCHAN

well everyone's has been calling me mojo since high school ,

just because I USED to adore the evil mojojojo in powerpuff girls .

so yea . mojo . I used moojoo because mojochan.blogspot is taken !

urgh . tak kisah larh . sounds the same .

and chan is applied on cute stuffs in the Japanese language .

did you ever notice ? shin CHAN , chibi maruko CHAN , kitty CHAN ...

even vvn's dog - CHAN CHAN ... haha

moojoochan = mojo so cute :-p

plus the bunny . cute ?

it's one of my experimentation for my current project !

character design !

Photobucket

this is just some skecthes ... there're more to come !

so that's all !

have a great weekend loves !

No comments:

Post a Comment