Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Time to Shop .

yes yes yes !

it's time to shop for CNY clothes !

*happy happy damn happy*

the only reason to shop crazily without feeling any guilt :-)

BUT

I needa get rid of some old clothes from my closet first .

it's overloaded .

I swear to myself I must have a walk-in closet in the future .

seriously . must . have .

anyways ...

uglyducklingcloset.com is finally launch !

congrats to miss siew li !

Photobucket

come on people ! click click !

these are some fanta-bulous stuffs from uglyducklingcloset.com !

Photobucket

Photobucket

*model looks familiar huh . haha damn poyo*

don't you girls just adore these skirts !

bubble and tutu skirt are just so cute !

well of course I couldn't resist them so I got both .

haha . I'm so gonna buy more clothes from uglyduckling.com !

btw these are some *behind the scene* pictures !

Photobucket
ah boy , siew li , vvn and moi

Photobucket
after a tiring photoshoot . fuh . start havoc !

so that's all ! have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment