Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BLOODY REMPITS !!!

Something EVIL happened almost a month ago ... sorry I've no time to update AT ALL !!! superb busy >_<

remember I told you I'm a visual merchandiser now ? so I need to travel a lot right ?

guess what .

last month I was on my way from Mid Valley to One Utama . I used a shortcut way *thanks to my GPS* which I need to pass by Taman Sea area . So while waiting at the traffic light , I was concentrating at the traffic light hoping it turn green because I hate waiting -_-

Just then ... PLAAANNNGGGGGGGGGG !!!!

BASTARDS smashed my left window and snatched my bag !!! ROOOOOAAARRRR !!!

I quickly hon but it's just useless ... the traffic light is still red and no one is able to go after them for me :-(

I do have several minor cuts on my left arm ... If it cuts my face , I think i will just go for plastic surgery and fix some parts of my face as well HAHA ! *choi choi choi touch wood*

I didn't cry or panic of course ! I'm quite a chillin person ... I just CURSEEEE all the way to the nearest police station . Seriously I never CURSE that much before in my life .

By time I settled everything it's around 9pm .

IT HAPPENED AROUND 4 AND ENDED UP SETTLED EVERYTHING AT 9

CRAZZZYYYY !!!

so today I took an emergency leave to get my new IC , credit cards , atm cards , etc !

so damn freaking tired ...

I hope the rempits get run over by lorry .

anyways loads of pictures I want to share but I've no time now

will post it up next update bye bye !

bloody rempits *$(@#&$(&$^#(&$^&#@@#

No comments:

Post a Comment