Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Random Random ...


hello . greetings from the jobless me ! hehe

still finding job ... it's sooooo hard to find a job that you like . REALLY HARD !

aren't there any character design companies ? :-(

anyways !

these are some poyo pics from uglyducklingcloset.com !


love the flower on my head lol


yes I'm a plastic bag !


super cute highwaisted pants ! too bad it's too big for me :-(


cow girl mooo mooooo


floral craze ! u can see girls wearing floral dress EVERYWHEREEE


leoparddd ! my style lol

4PLAY AGAIN

this might be our last thursday night out !

I'm sick of it already lol

besides vvn started working already ... no more fun !


xoxo yanyee !

with my jung ji wan <3>


go away dw ... shooo shooo


kevin ! still semangat after working !


miss uglyduckling


guys nowadays -__-


ew .


the chics !


gg-ed !


alberrt lee !


hwang yeon yeon & jung ji wan *our korean names heehee*


acting cuteeee >_<


>_<


grrrrr


gayness


he loves my hair




stupid face




showing off their flat tummy


I'll ask him to behave properly next time ...


cool sunnies !


-_-

that's all !

No comments:

Post a Comment