Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello Perhentian !

Perhentian was just oukay compared to redang ...

redang's sea was clearer ... and redang is much more happening as well

but it's ok ! it's still fun if you're together with the fun people !


waiting for our boat ...

and the boat driver was CRAZYYYY ... we thought we're gonna die

but I LOVE IT ! so much fun !

Too bad for dw , he's pretty much freaked out ...


arigatooo


shark boy


ew ... look at those saliva





me and yee wun !


when both of us were still fair ...


jane !






our favourite jump shot !


wooohooo !


am I muscular ...


what's wrong dw ...

I'm not THAT heavy


pole dancing lol


games games and more games


need sunnies to hide my tiny eyes


tarzan and his jane


paparazzi shot ♥

bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment