Monday, May 4, 2009

Smelly's 23rd Big Bow Partay

yes . only guests with bow were allowed to join <3


see . birthday boy with a HUGE bow tie . so cute !


I was wearing a bow tie too <3

my dad saw these pics and was like " yeeeee ... u're like playboy bunny"

thanks dad . I'll take it as a compliment .


beautiful place but it was hot and stuffy that night -_-


me with oh so cute vvn


with trixie so sexie at the loo ! always look prettier with the loo's lighting



group pic minus siew li :-( yea ... she's holding the camera .



darling sheer is not wearing a bow but at least she's holding it



yam seng !


oh ya .. I took out the bow cuz it makes my neck itchy


kecoh boys


handsome-nya ...


vvn picked the obsene cupcakes ...


blow candles wheeeeeee !


me with boobies cupcake


18 SX !!!


love the effect .


princes charming *vomit*


as keng wei said , vvn so cute . mojo so poyo . sheer so hawt . trixie so sexie


hope u like the shirt that we bought u ! Mr Police !

byebye .

No comments:

Post a Comment