Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chillin .

after a very very VERY busy week ...

FINALLY !!! 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY !!!

sooOOoooo happy !!!

has been very stress about my muju muju project .

but the presentation was oukay . so YAY !


meet muju muju the eco bunny


her dress is made out of newspaper . spent so much time sewing this toy -_-


and this eco friendly bag ! sew it all by myself u knowww !

I don't have a sewing machine and all the shops were busy sewing curtains for CNY

so no time to layan me :-(


mujumujus


want one ? wait till I buy a sewing machine :-)

and talking about CNY

I bought sooooo many clothes this year !

mostly skirts and dresses !

definately enough to wear different clothes everyday for the entire CNY !

^_^

and do visit uglyducklingcloset.com for CNY clothes !






nice ? go buy then !

and ...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment